- Year 2023
- NSF Noyce Award # 2001058
- First Name Jessica
- Last Name Krim
- Institution Illinois State University
- Role/Position co-PI
- Workshop Category Noyce Regional Meeting
- Workshop Disciplines Audience STEM Education (general)
- Target Audience Co-PIs, Evaluators/Education Researchers, Other Faculty/Staff, Project PIs
- Topics Program Management and/or Sustainability
- Session Length 45 minutes minutes
- Additional Presenter(s)
Willy Hunter, email@example.com
Principal Investigators and co-Investigators of regional conference grants will convene to discuss successes and challenges concerning their individual regional grant programs and, update each other on two points: (1) What have you changed in your meetings over the past few years? What will you change going forward?, and (2) are in-person numbers down since Covid? The agenda is evolving, attendees can contribute as they see fit.
Evaluations, data collected around attendance and participation numbers at regional meetings, as well as anecdotal evidence will be considered, conversations will center around program development, management, and sustainability.
Regional conference organizers meet to discuss current successes and challenges, support each other with planning and ideas. Discussion will center around two key points that focus on lessons learned and the impact of COVID on in-person attendance.